Founding Fathers Forum: Founding Fathers Quote
FoundingFathers.info > Forum > Main01 Room > Founding Fathers Quote
~
* founding fathers books founding fathers clip art and image gallery founding fathers gift ideas and collectibles founding fathers history founding fathers discussion forum founding fathers links buyers guide
~

Founding Fathers Forum: Founding Fathers Quote

Posted by: M. Todd Pendergast (skplt13@ThisIsToPreventSpam-878-RemoveThis.aol.com) on 4 Sep 2002 at 5:04:02 PM

[FoundingFathers.info editor's note: This old forum page has been archived. Click here for founding fathers quotes.]

I am preparing to preach this Sunday and can not remember who said, "America will never be destroyed from without but will destroy itself from within." Please help. This Sunday is our commemoration worship of the events of 9/11
Admittedly this could be a paraphrase because though I am still a history buff it was a long time ago
Mary Todd Pendergast
St. Paul Lutheran Church
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Again, I can be reached at skplt13@aol.com

Click here to return to the Main01 forum room home page.

Current replies to this message:

To add your reply to this message:
The forum software that created this message has been replaced with new and improved forum software. Click here to go to the new discussion forums:

~
* founding fathers books founding fathers clip art and image gallery founding fathers gift ideas and collectibles founding fathers history founding fathers discussion forum founding fathers links buyers guide gift ideas and collectibles
~
© 2001-2010 Interesting.com