Founding Fathers Forum: Belated Reply
Founding Fathers Home Page > Forum > Main01 Room > Belated Reply
~
* founding fathers books founding fathers clip art and image gallery founding fathers gift ideas and collectibles founding fathers history founding fathers discussion forum founding fathers links buyers guide
~

Founding Fathers Forum: Belated Reply

Posted by: Ben (United_states_of_hypocrisy@ThisIsToPreventSpam-142-RemoveThis.ragemovies.com) on 6 May 2003 at 6:47:29 AM
In-Reply-To: another bitter wanna american posted by Brad on 12:09:57 PM 21 Jan 2003

Hey Brad,

Sorry about the belated reply, I would have checked it sooner but my visits to the 'Founding Fathers' Website rely on how much self-praise I can stand to read.

In regards to your comments on Great Britain being a 'backwater' country, jealous of the United States I can tell you this could not be further from the truth. Given that we recently helped the blundering American (superior, joke!) forces in Iraq and coincidentally lost more troops at the hands of your well trained 'elites' than at the hands of the Iraqi's themselves I guess your original assumptions have been proven wrong.

I laughed, in fact found it hard to stop laughing, when you mentioned the fact that my country has done nothing to shape the world. I could in fact take up the typical American passtime and gloat about how much my country HAS done to shape the world, although as I do not have my head jammed up my own arse I will refrain from doing so.

I would not forgive myself, however, if I neglected to mention that your own founding fathers were English. This can also be elaborated upon in the way that your own culture is based around our own, what went wrong guys?!

In my last mail I went out of my way to state my beliefs that the vast majority of the American public are intelligent and well intentioned people although by your vicious replies to my post it is obvious that this is not the case. Thank you for correcting my initial opinions, and I suggest from your comments on my 'environmental anarchy' opinion that you check your facts before sending me any further replies.

Thanks for your time, sincerely,

Ben

PS all replies can be sent to ben@ragemovies.com, be assured I will NOT check this board any time in the near future.

Click here to return to the Main01 forum room home page.

Current replies to this message:

To reply privately:
If the person posting this message left their e-mail address, we inserted some random characters to prevent spammers from harvesting their address. Spammers do this with automated "bots" that constantly search the Web looking for e-mail addresses. Since you're a human being, not a bot, you can easily obtain the real address by removing the text that says "ThisisToPreventSpam-XYZ-RemoveThis." including the random number XYZ and the period at the end. For example, <whitten@ThisIsToPreventSpam-123-RemoveThis.despammed.com> would become <chris-(@)-interesting.com>.

To reply to the group:
The forum software that created this message has been replaced with new and improved forum software. Click here to go to the new discussion forums:

American FlagGadsden Flag
United We Stand
Betsy Ross American FlagNavy Jack Don't Tread on Me Flag
~
* founding fathers books founding fathers clip art and image gallery founding fathers gift ideas and collectibles founding fathers history founding fathers discussion forum founding fathers links buyers guide gift ideas and collectibles
~
© 2001-2010 Interesting.com