History-club-betsy.jpg

American History Clubs for Adults

Privacy Level: Open (White)
This page has been accessed 6,423 times.

Do you want to join an American History Club?

This space was inspired by a post from Ryan Hinton on the FoundingFathers.info discussion board: "I am assuming everyone on this chat board is an American History Buff as I am. Have any of you found any local clubs or organizations in your area that allow you to interact with others of similiar interest and discuss historical topics? I would greatly enjoy joining such an organization, but have had no luck in finding one."

Ryan's post has attracted a lot of attention but that discussion board is now defunct. Let's use this new forum to organize some history clubs.

Are you interested in participating in one for your local area? Post a note in the bulletin board space here. (If you're not already a WikiTree member, you'll need to do that first. It just takes a minute and you can remain anonymous if you prefer.)

Betsy Ross
Betsy Ross

Collaboration
  • Login to edit this profile and add images.
  • Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
  • Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)

Comments

Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.

Categories: Organizations