Founding Fathers Forum: America
Founding Fathers Home Page > Forum > Main01 Room > America
~
* founding fathers books founding fathers clip art and image gallery founding fathers gift ideas and collectibles founding fathers history founding fathers discussion forum founding fathers links buyers guide
~

Founding Fathers Forum: America

Posted by: anonymous () on 8 Jul 2003 at 1:36:18 PM

Why do some people have so much hatred for America and little respect for such a
wonderful country? It really
aggrevates me! Our founding fathers would cringe at some Americans today!!! Their beautifully written speeches tell us what wise, thoughtful men they were. Today, we mostly have so much stupid speeches that are pointless and lawsuits that make lazy people rich. Maybe, that is why other countries have so little respect for us. I don't blame them. Yet, I am fully proud to be an American are very freedom is why. The freedom to marry who I want, choose the career I want, live where I want, have my own opinions, and even write this to you all. So, what is the point of this? To make people(Americans) realize how fortunate they are to live in America and the freedom our founding fathers gave us. If anyone reads this from another country, I want you to know that not all Americans are uptight. Other
countries have amazing histories.

P.S. Chris, thanks for the clean and informative web site. My highschool essays are
above average thanks to help from these kind of websites.

Click here to return to the Main01 forum room home page.

Current replies to this message:

To reply privately:
If the person posting this message left their e-mail address, we inserted some random characters to prevent spammers from harvesting their address. Spammers do this with automated "bots" that constantly search the Web looking for e-mail addresses. Since you're a human being, not a bot, you can easily obtain the real address by removing the text that says "ThisisToPreventSpam-XYZ-RemoveThis." including the random number XYZ and the period at the end. For example, <whitten@ThisIsToPreventSpam-123-RemoveThis.despammed.com> would become <chris-(@)-interesting.com>.

To reply to the group:
The forum software that created this message has been replaced with new and improved forum software. Click here to go to the new discussion forums:

American FlagGadsden Flag
United We Stand
Betsy Ross American FlagNavy Jack Don't Tread on Me Flag
~
* founding fathers books founding fathers clip art and image gallery founding fathers gift ideas and collectibles founding fathers history founding fathers discussion forum founding fathers links buyers guide gift ideas and collectibles
~
© 2001-2010 Interesting.com